Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"Precious To Me"

When thinking of our hands, it is such an important thing to remember we can do great things with our hands. I had the opportunity to be involved with a Church Young Women's Activity. The girls each brought something that was precious to them that we could then take a picture of them holding. This was to go along with "Precious Personal Progress" to kick off the New Year. It was a lot of fun getting to visit and talk with the girls. Especially to hear why these items were "precious." Most of them had a story, some silly and some serious. It was a great opportunity for me to serve and get to offer my talents and I'm glad I got to be apart. They are a great group and I wish them the best as they are getting through their last couple years of High School!

BLOGwebsiteyw-1

BLOGwebsiteyw-2

BLOGwebsiteyw-3

BLOGprecious-2

BLOGwebsiteyw-4

BLOGwebsiteyw-5

blogprecious-1

BLOGwebsiteyw-6

No comments: