Monday, March 28, 2011

Senior Portraits 2011

I'm starting to book up Senior Portrait Sessions for the next couple months. I have to say that Senior Portraits are honestly one of my most favorite sessions to photograph. I love how much fun they are and getting to work with a variety of personalities (and of course the fun outfits worn). I am planning a trip out to Texas in May because of the inquiries I have had so far, email me so I can save you a slot if you are interested in these fun sessions. For my Utah Clients the weather is starting to look happier and the fun spring colors are about to burst so don't miss out on that window of time to get your pictures done. Visit my brand new website for my senior portrait session samples at http://www.madmariephotography.com and share with your friends! You get $25 in print credit for every person you refer to me!







































No comments: